Experience the best of Canberra on this full day Hop-On Hop-Off four stop sightseeing tour of the Australian capital city.
See Australia's most treasured attractions, most of which have free entry, including Parliament House, Australian War Memorial, The National Gallery of Australia, The National Science and Technology Centre, the High Court of Australia and the National Museum of Australia.
- Hop-on hop-off tour of Canberra
- Tour at your own leisure
- Explore at your own pace with several departures throughout the day.
- Expert commentary provided by the driver
- Visit the Australian War Memorial, Captain Cook Fountain, National Galley of Australia, Parliament House and High Court of Australia
Canberra is home to the history and heritage of Australia. You will see the treasures of the nation housed in world class museums and galleries. Catching the Explorer Bus, complete with expert commentary, is the perfect way to see as much, or as little, of this leafy city as you wish.
The Explorer Bus makes several loops of Canberra's attractions each day. It starts from the centre of Canberra, known as "Civic" and then follows a predetermined loop of the attractions. Ticket Holders may get on or off the bus at any attraction, and may rejoin the bus as it passes on any subsequent loop.
- Australian War Memorial
- National Library
- Questacon - The National Science and Technology Centre
- National Portrait Gallery
- National Art Gallery - Toulouse Lautrec Exhibition
- High Court of Australia
- Parliament House
- Old Parliament House
- Embassies and the Lodge
- National Museum of Australia
Reviewed by Jai P, January 2013
The pick up and drop off at different locations was on time and driver was very friendly and knowledgeable too. Overall, had a very good time. Thank you.
Reviewed by Geoff S, August 2012
Excellent - so much easier than driving - the tour was well run - on time and the host driver was great. I managed to see more attractions in my one day available than I would have been able to see over a weekend if I had to drive myself.