- Coba and Xel-Ha combo tour from Cancun
- Bike around the archeological ruins of Coba with a professional guide
- Climb to the top of Nohoch Mul for panoramic views of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Explore the pristine waters of Xel-Ha Park by zipline, kayak and more!
- Dine on a delicious buffet lunch with regional dishes and an open bar
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour limited to 20 ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you climb the Yucatan’s tallest Mayan pyramid – Nohoch Mul – you’ll enjoy 360-degree views from a remarkable height!
What You Can Expect
It was amazing and we'll def. go back! People from experincias xcaret are very nice!
We had a great time at the Ruins, my husband and I rode bikes to save time. Their wasn't enough time to enjoy Xel-Ha on this combo tour. However, I would recommend it if your schedule is tight because you get to see and do alot. You could spend all day at Xel-Ha alone!! Food was great and the all inclusive was awesome....