- Coba and Xel-Ha combo tour from Cancun
- Bike around the archeological ruins of Coba with a professional guide
- Climb to the top of Nohoch Mul for panoramic views of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Explore the pristine waters of Xel-Ha Park by zipline, kayak and more!
- Dine on a delicious buffet lunch with regional dishes and an open bar
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour limited to 20 ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you climb the Yucatan’s tallest Mayan pyramid – Nohoch Mul – you’ll enjoy 360-degree views from a remarkable height!
What You Can Expect
It was amazing and we'll def. go back! People from experincias xcaret are very nice!
We had a great time at the Ruins, my husband and I rode bikes to save time. Their wasn't enough time to enjoy Xel-Ha on this combo tour. However, I would recommend it if your schedule is tight because you get to see and do alot. You could spend all day at Xel-Ha alone!! Food was great and the all inclusive was awesome....
The tour guide was great. I had to call the day before to arrange pick up. They arrived on time. However when we got to the main office there were so many busses and the guide gave us the wrong sticker to go on the wrong bus. Luckily our tour didn't leave with out us.
Fantastic tour guide, great shopping opportunity with locals, loved cycling through the jungle at Coba and climbing the pyramid there was just incredible. Make sure you take snacks, because it was about 6hrs between breakfast and lunch at Xel-Ha.
Can't remeber the tour guides name but very nice. Rode bikes which was fun!
Coba was a very interesting experience with a Mayan guide who was very passionate about her history. There are bikes to get you around the site as it is quite spread out. if you are not sure about being able to ride a bike then there are trikes ridden by someone else for you!
Xel ha was lovely and the snorkelling was quite good but after the Coba trip it did not leave enough time to do this attraction properly