- Coba and Xel-Ha combo tour from Cancun
- Bike around the archeological ruins of Coba with a professional guide
- Climb to the top of Nohoch Mul for panoramic views of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Explore the pristine waters of Xel-Ha Park by zipline, kayak and more!
- Dine on a delicious buffet lunch with regional dishes and an open bar
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour limited to 20 ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you climb the Yucatan’s tallest Mayan pyramid – Nohoch Mul – you’ll enjoy 360-degree views from a remarkable height!
What You Can Expect
We had a great time at the Ruins, my husband and I rode bikes to save time. Their wasn't enough time to enjoy Xel-Ha on this combo tour. However, I would recommend it if your schedule is tight because you get to see and do alot. You could spend all day at Xel-Ha alone!! Food was great and the all inclusive was awesome....
The tour guide was great. I had to call the day before to arrange pick up. They arrived on time. However when we got to the main office there were so many busses and the guide gave us the wrong sticker to go on the wrong bus. Luckily our tour didn't leave with out us.