- Royal dolphin swim off the coast of Cancun, Mexico
- Swim, touch and kiss these amazing marine mammals
- Experience the adrenaline filled dorsal ride and foot push
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A high-adventure dolphin encounter! Two of the sociable mammals whisk you through the water at high speeds. Don't forget to check out the photos!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
After a brief orientation, you'll enter the water where two dolphins welcome you with an affectionate handshake and a kiss on the cheek! Kiss them back while photographers capture a memory of this unique experience.
Grab a hold of their fins and hang on tight as you are whisked around on a speedy dorsal tow ride! This will get your adrenaline pumping and ready for the most exhilarating moment, the foot-push. Feel the mighty strength of your new friends as they push you across the water from the bottom of your feet! This is truly an experience of a lifetime!
Queue was huge in aquatours get there early! Ferry was good (45 mins) and you get lockers when you get there. We had access to free food and drinks - waiters are very attentive and nice. Dolphin experience was amazing! Pictures are pricey so do your research before you go for the best deal.
The tour was awesome. I swam with dolphins before and thought it was fun but this tour was amazing. I would defiantly recommend it. The sea lion and Manatees were also fun. We had such a great experience.
Excellent. Lots of time in the water with the Dolphins. Great experience. Better to take the earliest time so is not too hot and dolphins are not too tired
This experience was absolutely amazing. We hugely enjoyed the entire experience from the ferry ride to the island and the awesome swim with the dolphins to the all inclusive food and beverages. An amazing day! Would absolutely recommend to anyone.
I've done dolphin swims and encounters is different places and this one is by far the most fun and organized... It is a must do here... I cannot wait to go back and do it one more time...
Had a wonderful time everyone must go here.
The absolute best thing we did on our vacation. I loved every minute of it. The skipped the stingray portion as it would have meant spending an additional two hours for a 15-minute session and it was way too hot that day. It was an experience of a lifetime that the professional photographers captured beautifully; the extra money for the photos and photobook are well worth the money. I can't say enough good things about it.
Great entertainment !! Dolphins were so cute and so gentle but strong at the same time.I organised transport through and they were fantastic !!! Entertainment on the ferry was great fun.Would do it all over again !!
Great photos taken and time spent with dolphins!
It was an extremely nice adventure ... we enjoyed it alot ..AMAZING!
few things just to mention them (It would have made Our experience much more amazing..!! :)
- round trip transport is not included and IMP you have to call them.. Before!.
- they also have the royal garrafon tour. (others that went had a wonderfull experience there) but we didnt know until we were on the island ... too late!! you might want to check before you leave the island..
- IT IS a WHOLE day tour ... do not expect to go back to hotel before 7pm- 8pm becuase the land transport is only available at 6pm!! there is transport from the island to mainland by boat at 3pm but you end up waiting for the shared van which is available at 6pm!! (they do it on purpose so that you stay on the island and buy more tours!!)
The rest was simply Great .. the 1 hour with the dolphins was unforgettable !!