- 90-minute tour of Cancun attractions on an amphibious duck boat
- See Cancun by both land and water in one vehicle
- Drive to ancient Mayan ruins and learn about Mexico's archeological history
- Explore the majestic mangroves in Nichupte Lagoon
- Tour is in both English and Spanish
Recent Photos of this Tour
You’ll journey along Cancun’s city streets and drive straight into Nichupte Lagoon on the amphibious duck boat. Cruise through the lagoon’s turquoise water while you enjoy views of the Caribbean Sea and see the mangroves that thrive in the lagoon.
Then, you’ll head out of Nichupte Lagoon and back on dry land for a drive to the ancient Mayan ruins in El Rey. You’ll learn about the ruins and have the opportunity to get out and take photos.
When your 90-minute tour ends, you’ll return to La Isla Shopping Center.
There are five departure times throughout the day for your convenience – every two hours from 10am to 6pm. If you’d like to get out in the sun, go at 12pm or 2pm. If you want to enjoy a cooler, evening cruise, choose the 6pm departure. The choice is yours. Tours are in both English and Spanish.