- Pirate dinner cruise in Cancun
- Set sail on the Jolly Roger, a replica of the Spanish ship Santa Maria
- Watch an action-filled pirate show, with fireworks
- Enjoy a dinner of lobster, surf and turf, chicken or filet mignon
- Sip drinks from the open bar while you dance and play pirate-themed games
Recent Photos of This Tour
The sword fight on the Pirate ...Photo by: Kathleen M
Having FunPhoto by: Otilia M
The crewPhoto by: Otilia M
Captain Morgan and GorgolaPhoto by: Otilia M
Up and away!Photo by: Otilia M
Billy the drunk pirate :)Photo by: Otilia M
Pirate crewPhoto by: Otilia M
What You Can Expect
As the Jolly Roger, a replica galleon based on Christopher Columbus’ Santa Maria, sets sail and heads out to sea, grab a drink from the open bar and find a good spot to watch the pirate show, a lively performance of swaggering, sword-wielding pirates that ends with an exciting fireworks display.
Dinner is up next — a hearty meal of your choice (see options below) accompanied by red or white wine. Then work off your meal on the upper deck, where you can dance the night away with the pirates or join the kids to play buccaneer-themed games. The bar is open for the majority of the cruise.
At the end of the night, you’ll be returned to the marina, where your dinner cruise ends.
Regular menu (choose one of the following):
- Filet mignon
- Chicken cordon bleu
- Fish fillet stuffed with cheese and dressed with mango sauce
- Vegetarian option (either ravioli with cheese and a spinach tomato sauce or vegetarian lasagna with cheese and tomato sauce)
- Surf and Turf
- Hotdogs, chicken nuggets and french fries