- Pirate dinner cruise in Cancun
- Set sail on the Jolly Roger, a replica of the Spanish ship Santa Maria
- Watch an action-filled pirate show, with fireworks
- Enjoy a dinner of lobster, surf and turf, chicken or filet mignon
- Sip drinks from the open bar while you dance and play pirate-themed games
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Pirates in uproar!Photo by: David G
- The sword fight on the Pirate ...Photo by: Kathleen M
- Having FunPhoto by: Otilia M
- The crewPhoto by: Otilia M
- Captain Morgan and GorgolaPhoto by: Otilia M
- Up and away!Photo by: Otilia M
- Billy the drunk pirate :)Photo by: Otilia M
- Pirate crewPhoto by: Otilia M
What You Can Expect
Sip a drink from the open bar as the replica of a galleon ship sets sail for the open seas. Take a seat for the entertaining pirate performance, a mix of swashbuckling, sword-wielding and swaggering that culminates in a spectacular display of fireworks.
Dinner is served (please see menu options below) accompanied by white or red wine. After your meal, the upper deck of the ship hosts a raucous dance party and contests and games for buccaneers of all ages.
Return to the marina approximately 4 hours later after an evening of eating, drinking, dancing and entertainment.
Regular menu (choose one):
- Chicken cordon bleu
- Filet mignon
- Vegetarian (ravioli with cheese, spinach and tomato sauce or vegetarian lasagna)
- Filet of fish stuffed with cheese and topped with mango sauce
Premium menu (hhose one):
- Surf and Turf
- Chicken nuggets
- Hot dogs
- French fries
absolutely wonderful. Wouldn't change a thing. Food, show, audience participation was perfect.
What an amazing night. Even if you don't have children go along. Excellent fun and entertainment. A great meal - join in and have a great night
Carol G United States of ...
I can't possibly give this tour enough stars!! It was great all the way through. Attentive staff, great show, engages the passengers, so much fun. We almost did the show a second time during our stay, it was that good!! Our personal pirate was Stinky, and he was amazing. I will add some photo highlights later. You can easily get to and from by using the local city buses to and from the hotel zone. You won't regret doing this, so go for it!
It was a great time. The staff were very creative and did a great job of getting all guest engaged in the cruise.
Got to meet new friends
Chantale C Canada
We had so much fun! The pirates show is hilarious and the dinner was delicious.
We couldn't believe how fun this trip was! Family of six with four teenaged boys, and everyone had a great time. The show was terrific, the food was delicious, and service was great. Very international crowd which only made it more fun. Each of the different pirate characters were very engaging - great cast and audience interaction. We laughed the entire trip. The total trip was about 3.5 hours plus 30 minutes to get organized and on the boat. There was a big dance party at the end of the cruise which just topped off the giant party. Highly recommended for all ages - go and have a great time!!!
A must see for all ages! If I liked this show/experience then you will!!
Very entertaining and funny show.
Absolutely awesome from the time you arrive to the end great show and actors.