- Sailing day trip from Riviera Maya to Tulum
- Cruise along the coast aboard an 82-foot catamaran
- Enjoy the Caribbean views on deck while sipping drinks from the onboard bar
- Go snorkeling on a colorful coral reef and have a buffet lunch on the boat
- Explore the Mayan ruins of Tulum, one of the most beautiful archaeological sites in Mexico
What You Can Expect
As you make the approximate 80-mile (130-km) journey south to Tulum, relax on deck and soak up the bright Caribbean sunshine. Keep your eyes peeled for dolphins and other marine life as you sail through the clear blue water, and enjoy drinks from the onboard open bar.
Upon arrival at Tulum, your captain will stop on the coral reef so you can cool off with a swim and go snorkeling. Use the provided masks, fins and snorkels to check out the colorful schools of fish that inhabit the reef, and then come back onboard for a buffet-style lunch.
After lunch, you'll be transported to Playa Zazil Kin. Enjoy some free time here to relax before beginning your journey to the ruins,one of the most stunning of the ancient Mayan sites with its prime position perched above the turquoise water.
Tulum’s buildings date back to the 13th century and have been well preserved, making it one of the most popular archaeological sites in the world. Once an important trading port, it was one of the few Mayan cities still inhabited when the Spaniards arrived. Spend time walking around the site with a knowledgeable guide, and marvel at the cliff-top views of the white-sand beach and endless sea.
When your time at Tulum is over, you'll head back to your hotel by either bus or van.