Book with us and save 7% compared to another travel site!
- Day trip to Chichen Itza from Cancun
- Explore the observatory, a sacred cenote, the ball court and the castle
- Enjoy a delicious buffet-style lunch while watching a traditional folkloric dance
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site and its fascinating temples
- Complimentary pickup and drop off from most Cancun hotels
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Chichen Itza is a must-see, and the super-informative guides on this tour will help you understand why. You also get free time to explore these well-preserved Mayan ruins on your own.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- CHICHEN ITZAPhoto by: Rizza
- Chichen Itza ObservatoryPhoto by: r&r
- Chichen ItzaPhoto by: Audrey F
USA, 10 2010
- April 2010_100310_185Photo by: Audrey F
USA, 10 2010
- Chichen ItzaPhoto by: Anonymous
- Day trip to Chichen Itza ...Photo by: Evo
- Chichen Itza from afar!Photo by: Natasha Z
- Chichen ItzaPhoto by: Appline C
- Chichen ItzaPhoto by: SHARLAMAIN A
- celebrating 5 years of datingPhoto by: CARLO A
- Chichen ItzaPhoto by: Ekrem Z
- Me at cenotePhoto by: Hemant C S
- CenotePhoto by: Priscilla S
- Chichen ItzaPhoto by: nguyendinhchuong1188
- CenotePhoto by: Matthew S
- Chichen ItzaPhoto by: Matthew S
- chichen itzaPhoto by: Kristina J
- Tour BusPhoto by: Gustavo N
- Chichen Itza: lots of fun for ...Photo by: Andrea B
- Chichen ItzaPhoto by: Chiew Seng C
What You Can Expect
Wonderful experience thanks to our guide, Martin!
Learned a great deal about the site and the hidden features of the pyramid you don't learn about anywhere else. The Mayan ice cream in Valladolid was an added bonus at the end!
We booked the trip the day before, it was half the price the hotel were offering the same trip for. We were collected on time our driver was very courteous. Our guide was brilliant speaking fluently in Spanish and English, the tour of the Chichen Itza and the Cenote was brilliant. A Great Day out.
The trip was fabulous it was really something to see learned a lot our guide was Ricardo Esquivel he was excellent did a super job the whole trip The swim in the sunken lagoon was really cool ...a must do!
Comfortable bus, bilingual tour guide, very comprehensive explanations of sights at the archeological site, lunch was delicious, sufficient time to explore on our own.
It was fantastic! It was a long trip, but it was worth it! The ruins were amazing! You recommended to get a tour guide inside the ruins, but wasn't necessary because Richard is a fantastic tour guide. He is very knowledgeable, polite, courteous, accommodating, helpful, and compassionate. He is a very nice gentleman! He told us many things and I wish I could remember everything. My knees were painful that day, but managed the long walk. Since I couldn't swim, I just took pictures at the Cenote - stopping at each landing to take pictures and walked all the way down. Coming up the steps at the Cenote was a struggle for me because of my painful knees, but I managed. Javier is a good driver and maneuvered the van very well. The shop at Kuau where we stopped was a great store and spent a lot of money. I especially treasure the Birth Certificate/Calendar in Mayan and the silver pendant w/ gold Mayan initials. It was an awesome trip!
This tour was amazing! I loved all the information that the guides provided at Chichen Itza and the swim at the cenote was amazing!!
The tour guides were very informative and I really enjoyed this trip. Will definitely recommend.
Just amazing the history behind it.
Great day. Loved everything about it. Highly recommend!
The guide was knowledgeable, very engaging and professional. I only wish we had had more time at the ruins and less time at the first stop, the vendor's site. Swimming at the cenote and the food there was great, as it was the very quick visit to Valladolid on the way back.
$74.99 Save $5.00