Book with us and save 7% compared to another travel site!
- Day trip to Chichen Itza from Cancun
- Explore the observatory, a sacred cenote, the ball court and the castle
- Enjoy a delicious buffet-style lunch while watching a traditional folkloric dance
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site and its fascinating temples
- Complimentary pickup and drop off from most Cancun hotels
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Chichen Itza is a must-see, and the super-informative guides on this tour will help you understand why. You also get free time to explore these well-preserved Mayan ruins on your own.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- CHICHEN ITZAPhoto by: Rizza
- Chichen Itza ObservatoryPhoto by: r&r
- Chichen ItzaPhoto by: Audrey F
USA, 10 2010
- April 2010_100310_185Photo by: Audrey F
USA, 10 2010
- Chichen ItzaPhoto by: Anonymous
- Ik Kil CenotePhoto by: jaclynjacobs
- Chichen Itza Mayan RuinsPhoto by: jaclynjacobs
- Day trip to Chichen Itza ...Photo by: Evo
- Chichen Itza from afar!Photo by: Natasha Z
- Chichen ItzaPhoto by: Appline C
- Chichen ItzaPhoto by: SHARLAMAIN A
- celebrating 5 years of datingPhoto by: CARLO A
- Chichen ItzaPhoto by: Ekrem Z
- Me at cenotePhoto by: Hemant C S
- CenotePhoto by: Priscilla S
- Chichen ItzaPhoto by: nguyendinhchuong1188
- CenotePhoto by: Matthew S
- Chichen ItzaPhoto by: Matthew S
- chichen itzaPhoto by: Kristina J
- Tour BusPhoto by: Gustavo N
What You Can Expect
Would recommend to a friend. Guide was very knowledgeable and answered all questions. Tour was well organized and extremely informative for the amount of time given. The only drawback was that the cenote that was visited was crowded with mostly teenagers. Made me not want to swim in it. Otherwise great all around.
This was a great tour! They added in Valladolid and we were not expecting this - it was only a quick 20 minute stop, but greatly appreciated by all. Our tour guide, Ricardo, was funny and informative.
Couldn and #39;t be better for the price
Really great experience. Driver and guide were very professional. Great customer service. Guide was very informative and timing was really good. Punctual pick up. Tour guide was multilingual! I was very surprised!! Good job Carlos! Viva Mexico!
Excellent guide, Carlos Mo, who provided both the historical/archeological background and contemporary context for both Chichen Itza and the cenote sites. A bit of a logistics delay going from a van to the tour bus. Nonetheless an extremely worthwhile day.
The tour was awesome! Our tour guide was awesome and very knowledgeable. The ride to Chichen Itza was great as we got to drive through a small Mexican town. The entire tour to Chichen Itza was amazing, especially swimming in the cenote...nothing like it! I would highly recommend this tour.
This was a very well planned and impeccably executed tour. Ricardo is a very experienced and talented guide, and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. He especially made sure we went to the ruins in the late afternoon, so we may watch the formation of Kukulkan with the setting sun on equinox day. The day trip started with quick stop at a traditional village, a Mayan gift shop, and around afternoon we stopped at the town of Valladolid. The swim at the cenote later was refreshing, and the buffet after was yummy. Do give yourself enough time to enjoy it! The ruins were explored at a relaxed pace over the course of 1.5 to 2 hours, and then we found a comfy spot on the grass to watch the sunset. Ricardo knows this region in and out, and what I loved was that he explained so much about the Mayan history and its people during the trip. Never a dull moment!
This tour was well worth the price. Our guide was fabulous and spoke English and Spanish with equal skill. The lunch was great love the seafood and the visit to the Cenote was awesome.
I highly recommend this tour.
Can't say enough good things about this tour! The small size of the group, the excellent tour guide, the Temple, swimming in the Cenote, lunch - everything was perfect. It's a long day by necessity but they made it fun. Highly Recommend!
Really great trip!
$74.99 Save $5.00