Get free entry to the Mayan Planetarium when you book by August 31st, 2014 and travel by December 15th, 2014!
- Enter Chichen Itza through a private gate without waiting in line!
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site with an expert guide
- Explore the archeological park on your own as many times as you want
- Use the facilities of Mayaland Resort, including swimming pool and gardens
- Enjoy a lunch buffet including Yucatecan dishes
- Round-trip transportation by Mercedes Benz
- Small-group tour limited to 25 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The best choice if you're looking for a relaxing, intimate experience of Chichen Itza. This tour allows you more time to wander and take photos of the famous Mayan ruins.
Recent Photos of This Tour
The pyramidPhoto by: Steven J M
Mayan Observatory - Feb 2014Photo by: Mary G
Mayan homePhoto by: Jorge B
The pyramidPhoto by: Jorge B
our guidePhoto by: Joan T
Leaving Chichen ItzaPhoto by: Raymond P
United Kingdom, 09 2013
The stadium that was 3 ...Photo by: Steven J M
Chichen ItzaPhoto by: Maria R
mayalanePhoto by: Li Lin
USA, 05 2013
MayalandPhoto by: Li Lin
USA, 05 2013
What You Can Expect
An amazing experience I went in mid August and there weren't large groups. It was organzied and we were provided with umbrellas. I wish we had more time to continue to explore, but the tour is very interesting. You see a cenote, but ONLY the sacred one. With this tour cenote swim is NOT included.
Great Tour. Was very comfortable for me and my two children of 5 and 7.