Get free entry to the Mayan Planetarium when you book by August 31st, 2014 and travel by December 15th, 2014!
- Enter Chichen Itza through a private gate without waiting in line!
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site with an expert guide
- Explore the archeological park on your own as many times as you want
- Use the facilities of Mayaland Resort, including swimming pool and gardens
- Enjoy a lunch buffet including Yucatecan dishes
- Round-trip transportation by Mercedes Benz
- Small-group tour limited to 25 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The best choice if you're looking for a relaxing, intimate experience of Chichen Itza. This tour allows you more time to wander and take photos of the famous Mayan ruins.
Recent Photos of This Tour
The pyramidPhoto by: Steven J M
Mayan Observatory - Feb 2014Photo by: Mary G
Mayan homePhoto by: Jorge B
The pyramidPhoto by: Jorge B
our guidePhoto by: Joan T
Leaving Chichen ItzaPhoto by: Raymond P
United Kingdom, 09 2013
The stadium that was 3 ...Photo by: Steven J M
Chichen ItzaPhoto by: Maria R
mayalanePhoto by: Li Lin
USA, 05 2013
MayalandPhoto by: Li Lin
USA, 05 2013
What You Can Expect
Very educational. We had wonderful guide. Lots of areas without shade so remember sunblock. If your bus driver offers an umbrella, take him up on it!
Our guide was very informative about the Mayan history and the history behind the ruins. The handmade tortillas with pork were amazing. The guide gave all of us a enough free time to do whatever, and we did Mayan planetarium. It was a great experience and I recommend to do chitchen itza before tulum