- Enter Chichen Itza through a private gate without waiting in line!
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site with an expert guide
- Explore the archeological park on your own as many times as you want
- Use the facilities of Mayaland Resort, including swimming pool and gardens
- Enjoy a lunch buffet including Yucatecan dishes
- Round-trip transportation by Mercedes Benz
- Small-group tour limited to 25 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The best choice if you're looking for a relaxing, intimate experience of Chichen Itza. This tour allows you more time to wander and take photos of the famous Mayan ruins.
Recent Photos of This Tour
The pyramidPhoto by: Steven J M
Mayan Observatory - Feb 2014Photo by: Mary G
Mayan homePhoto by: Jorge B
The pyramidPhoto by: Jorge B
our guidePhoto by: Joan T
Leaving Chichen ItzaPhoto by: Raymond P
United Kingdom, 09 2013
The stadium that was 3 ...Photo by: Steven J M
Chichen ItzaPhoto by: Maria R
mayalanePhoto by: Li Lin
USA, 05 2013
MayalandPhoto by: Li Lin
USA, 05 2013
What You Can Expect
The tour guide was awesome! Full of information and made the tour interesting and exciting. I am travel agent out of Canada and I will definitely recommend this private tour.
Thank you for the great experience.
You can get lost in the crowd, OR, you can get pampered with a small group tour. This tour is exactly as advertised, with VIP treatment from resort pickup to drop off. I've always been 'part of the crowd' on my previous Chichen Itza visits. This time my wife and I made the smart choice, and went with the Viator small group.tour. What a difference! No more stampedes. No more exhaustion from trying to 'keep up with the crowd'. Thanks Viator. You made our day! Jon and Joanne