- Enter Chichen Itza through a private gate without waiting in line!
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site with an expert guide
- Explore the archeological park on your own as many times as you want
- Use the facilities of Mayaland Resort, including swimming pool and gardens
- Enjoy a lunch buffet including Yucatecan dishes
- Round-trip transportation by Mercedes Benz
- Small-group tour limited to 25 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The best choice if you're looking for a relaxing, intimate experience of Chichen Itza. This tour allows you more time to wander and take photos of the famous Mayan ruins.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- The pyramidPhoto by: Steven J M
- Cancun 2015Photo by: GABRIEL R
- Chichen ItzaPhoto by: Zachary P
- Photo of the Mayan Ball Court ...Photo by: Chelsea S
- CHICHEN ITZA TEMPLEPhoto by: OLGA J
- Mayan Observatory - Feb 2014Photo by: Mary G
- Mayan homePhoto by: Jorge B
- The pyramidPhoto by: Jorge B
- our guidePhoto by: Joan T
- Leaving Chichen ItzaPhoto by: Raymond P
United Kingdom, 09 2013
- The stadium that was 3 ...Photo by: Steven J M
- Chichen ItzaPhoto by: Maria R
- mayalanePhoto by: Li Lin
USA, 05 2013
- MayalandPhoto by: Li Lin
USA, 05 2013
What You Can Expect
This was one more thing off my bucket list. The ruins at Chechen Itza are without a doubt a wonder of the world. The guide was a bit chatty but sure knew his stuff. The accoutics in there were unbelievable!
We visited Cancun for our honeymoon and my partner list Chichen Itza as a must see place. We participated in the small group day tour and enjoyed it thoroughly.
The ruins are pretty well preserved and It was an eye opening experience how all those wonderful architectural structures were built centuries ago and the magnificent scale of each of them.
Our tour guide Faustino did an excellent job in explaining the history and the cultural aspect, and demonstrating the acoustic aspect of some of the ruins. The our also include a lunch buffet at the Mayaland Resort which has good food and include the usage of its pool to relax which is nice because it was VERY VERY hot and humid there before the 2 hours trip back to Cancun.
One annoying fact besides the HUGE swath of tourists are the vendors that would just approach you pitching the items and some of them have those wild-animal-sound-making thing that they are trying to sell and they constantly demonstrating it, which is super annoying....
Great tour guide and great experience. We would highly recommend this trip.
Juan Carlos and Javier were great! Very comfortable van, and great lunch!
Fun place to visit and relive the old historical times. A well spoken and knowledgeable guide is a must because there a lot going on in here than what meets the eye. Go on a day when the weather is cooler. Take plenty of water. Excellent historical site.
Great tour, Great tour guide, Great buffett. A
Well worth the time to do this tour. guide very knowledgeable / helpful. crowds are annoying. being able to re-enter the site on your own is really great and the crowds had decreased making it more pleasant. worth the effort.
Carlos was the guide and Oscar was the driver. Very professional. On time and the van was new and nice. Very careful and safe driver. Carlos was courteous and informative. Highly recommend
Great tour. Guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. Tour was on time. Bus was clean and ac worked fine. Wear comfortable shoes as there is quite a bit of walking. If you are in the Cancun area and haven't seen Chichen Itza, it is well worth seeing.
Excellent world heritage - a must see. Great construction demonstrating the Mayans grasp of Math and Science and Engineering in about thousand year BC. The tour guide from the tour company was excellent in narration and detail. The small van tour was private and personal and the hotel entrance is great. Food was good quality, but can be of more variety. Not enough time to access pool etc at Mayaland hotel. Overall best way of experiencing Chchen Itza