- 45-minute ferry between Cancun’s Puerto Juarez and Isla Mujeres
- Choose a one-way or round-trip ferry ticket from either port
- Enjoy efficient transport and friendly service aboard a comfortable Ultramar catamaran
- Take in the beauty of the Caribbean islands from the top deck as you listen to music
- Food and beverages available for purchase
- Visit main attractions at each destination
- Ferry departs every half hour
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Islas Mujeres is too commercialized for my preferences. Ferry trip was fine.
The ferry ride was great however a shuttle service should be included from hotel to Puerta Juarez due to it being away from everything else. Not an easy transportation arrangement. After being frustrated with not being able to ride bus there and time wasted we finally took a taxi.
Tour was good.
Not cool! Overpaid by 15 USD per person. Paid 23.98 roundtrip per person. When we went to exchange our vouchers for tickets, the price listed on the actual tickets was 146 pesos8.71 USD. I suggest you buy your tickets at Puerto Juarez. No need to worry about them running out as they have multiple boats every half hour.
We did not get the trip we purchased. Your offices were closed by the time 9:30 we arrived at Puerto Juarez. We ended up having to purchase tickets with another company. I was not pleased at you stranding us.