- Private day trip to Chichen Itza from Cancun
- Spend as much of the day as you'd like at Chichen Itza, an ancient Mayan ruin and UNSECO World Heritage Site
- Explore the observatory, the Sacred Cenote, the ball court and the castle
- Complimentary roundtrip transportation from your hotel in a private vehicle
- You choose the start and end times for your private tour
- Upgrade to include lunch or lunch with drinks
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Chichen Itza is a truly captivating archeaological site, and taking a private tour allows you to see it on your own terms. Start out whenever you're ready and spend as many hours as you'd like exploring this ancient Mayan capital.
What You Can Expect
Explore the ancient capital of the Mayan Empire and learn why it has been designated one of the modern wonders of the world and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Its extraordinary architectural beauty and geographical location are sure to leave you in awe! Because you are on a private tour, you can spend as much of the day as you’d like uncovering these ruins. If you’d like to go even deeper, you can hire an on-site guide, for an additional cost estimated at USD $50–$60, who will introduce you to the secrets of the Mayans and explain the historical significance of the important sites.
You can visit the observatory, the ball court and the castle. You’ll also visit the Sacred Cenote (Cenote Sagrado in Spanish), a sinkhole and natural wonder.
Lunch can be included with your private tour. The local restaurant serves fresh salads, soups, rice, chicken, fish, vegetables and other regional dishes. While eating, enjoy a festive show where the locals perform traditional dances to folklore music.
Your tour concludes with a drive back to your Cancun hotel in a private vehicle.
The private tour is the way to go. Had so much fun and was very informative.
The tour was great. Having the private tour worked out great for the 6 of us. We could spend the amount of time we wished for each place. Highly recommended.