- Private day trip to Chichen Itza from Cancun
- Spend as much of the day as you'd like at Chichen Itza, an ancient Mayan ruin and UNSECO World Heritage Site
- Explore the observatory, the Sacred Cenote, the ball court and the castle
- Complimentary roundtrip transportation from your hotel in a private vehicle
- You choose the start and end times for your private tour
- Upgrade to include lunch or lunch with drinks
What You Can Expect
Explore the ancient capital of the Mayan Empire and learn why it has been designated one of the modern wonders of the world and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Its extraordinary architectural beauty and geographical location are sure to leave you in awe! Because you are on a private tour, you can spend as much of the day as you’d like uncovering these ruins. If you’d like to go even deeper, you can hire an on-site guide, for an additional cost estimated at USD $50–$60, who will introduce you to the secrets of the Mayans and explain the historical significance of the important sites.
You can visit the observatory, the ball court and the castle. You’ll also visit the Sacred Cenote (Cenote Sagrado in Spanish), a sinkhole and natural wonder.
Lunch can be included with your private tour. The local restaurant serves fresh salads, soups, rice, chicken, fish, vegetables and other regional dishes. While eating, enjoy a festive show where the locals perform traditional dances to folklore music.
Your tour concludes with a drive back to your Cancun hotel in a private vehicle.
My family of 5 had a great private tour to chichenitza. Our driver Raul Asolar? was fantastic. He drove, took photos, and made great recommendations for a things to do on the way back to cancun. We stoped at a beautiful cenote to swim and have lunch and then went to playa del Carmen to window shop.