- Full-day Catamaran Cruise from Cancun
- Snorkel in the warm waters of Meco's Reef
- Open bar available with beer, spirits and soft drinks
- Continental breakfast of pastries and coffee included
- Freshly prepared fajita lunch with all the fixins' included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
There's something for everyone on this cruise that includes snorkeling, dancing and shopping. The authentic fajita lunch, open bar and live entertainment create a party atmosphere. An amazing deal!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Everybody dancePhoto by: Sonja W
- Michael JacksonPhoto by: Sonja W
- boatPhoto by: Jennifer J
- Party Time!Photo by: Ronnie K
- IguanaPhoto by: Ronnie K
- Isle MujeresPhoto by: Ronnie K
- Best Bartender EverPhoto by: Ronnie K
- The ChefsPhoto by: Ronnie K
- Lunch TimePhoto by: Ronnie K
- Just Cruising AlongPhoto by: Ronnie K
- Diving BoardPhoto by: Ronnie K
- Water SlidePhoto by: Ronnie K
- Our BoatPhoto by: Ronnie K
- Blue WaterPhoto by: Ronnie K
- SnorkelingPhoto by: Ronnie K
- Great Info ProvidedPhoto by: eduardobrito
- Great Day at TulumPhoto by: eduardobrito
- Costumes included!Photo by: Rhonda L
- Party time!Photo by: Rhonda L
- Salsa lessonsPhoto by: Rhonda L
What You Can Expect
Make the first of your day's three stops: El Meco reef. Jump off the boat into the crystal clear water in your provided snorkeling equipment and swim among the vibrant coral and marine life just off bustling Cancun. Choose to stay on the catamaran and take a salsa dancing lesson or lounge on the deck and soak up the ambiance.
Zip down the two-story water slide into the ocean or take advantage of the boat's diving board before having lunch. Eat a fresh buffet of fajitas including beef, chicken, rice, salad as well as chips and guacamole.
Stop at Isla Mujeres, this Cancun booze cruise's last port of call. Disembark and wander the streets of the small island town, stopping at shops and cafes along the way. Rent a golf cart to explore the whole island and its sights, including lookout points and panoramic ocean views.
Omg, had a great time. Almost did the tour twice. Loved everything, the music, the dancing and the food. I didn't like the snorkeling, due to rough waters. However it didn't matter because I had such a good time with everything else. I even enjoyed riding the golf carts.
GREAT! We went snorkeling, danced, drank and enjoyed the tour. I recommend to everyone.
Food was excellent, diving board and water slide was fun, the staff was always upbeat and entertaining,Our trip was far from packed but they ensured you never had an empty cup and were always having a good time. Note you will likely have to get off for a couple hours on the island so bring towels for the beach or something. Every drink I got I asked for an accompanying shot to keep things moving, they never hesitated.
The crew was great and the vessel perfectly suitable for this activity. Although the water was a bit cold, we had a lot of fun. Highly recommended.
An awesome tour....loved the food, the staff and the snorkeling. The Isle of Mujer was a beautiful place. So glad we booked this tour. Well worth the money!
This was a really fun tour. Renting the gold carts in Isla De Mujeres is a must. All in all it was a lot of fun.
This was the best tour ever, we had a wonderful time, don't go home from Cancun until you do this one
Friendly crew good value for dollar
Really enjoyed our catamaran cruise. The staff was so much fun. The only thing I did not like was that you could not return to the boat early after our excursion on Isla Mujere.