Book and travel by May 9, 2015 and save 10% off our previously offered price!
- Tour the fascinating archaeological site of Tulum with an expert guide
- Explore the jungle in Tankah Park
- Zoom over a cenote by zipline on an aerial adventure
- Kayak and swim in a lovely open-air cenote
- Visit a Mayan village to learn about contemporary customs
- Buffet lunch, entrance fees and round-trip transportation included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A little bit of history and a whole lot of adventure! Explore the jungle, go ziplining and kayak in a cenote. The authentic lunch is a treat!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
These two tours are great combo. First you visit Tulum were you get to see a great archeological park with one incredible view. After a walk you visit Tankah park. There you can relax or take park of all activity which I totally recommend. Adventure and a good feast awaits...
Our guide, Delio took us to the Tankah park where we experienced the real jungle with the Jeep. Then we walked to the beautiful cenote for the zip lining, kayaking and swimming. The Mayan lunch at the village was amazing.Tulum was very hot, but guide took care of us with umbrella and water.
$119.99 Save $12.00