Book and travel by December 31, 2013 and receive a FREE round-trip airport transfer in Cancun - book now!
- Tour the fascinating archaeological site of Tulum with an expert guide
- Ride through the jungle in a 4x4 jeep in Tankah Park
- Zoom over a lagoon by zipline on an aerial adventure
- Kayak and swim in a lovely open-air cenote
- Visit a Mayan village to learn about contemporary customs
- Buffet lunch, entrance fees and round-trip transportation included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A little bit of history and a whole lot of adventure! Ride through the jungle, go ziplining and kayak in a cenote. The authentic lunch is a treat!
What You Can Expect
Even though it rained the entire first portion of the trip, it was amazing. My favorite part was the Tankah Eco-Adventure tour. Swimming in the cove was absolutely amazing and beautiful. Lunch was awesome too!
This was a great trip with a great guide. I took one star off because when we arrived at Tulum we spent a lot of time in the souvenir shop first where the guide was giving a sales show. After giving us a tour of the ruins we only had a very short time to walk around Tulum by ourselves and take pictures. Therefore I felt really rushed and couldn't fully enjoy it. I wish we wouldn't have wasted all this time in the souvenir shop and rather could have spent more time at the actual ruins.
The Tankah Park Eco Adventure was great and a lot of fun. The activities are great and exciting. Since the park is run by Mayas it was also very informative to talk to the Mayan people and see their lifestyle nowadays.