- Tour the fascinating archaeological site of Tulum with an expert guide
- Ride through the jungle in a 4x4 jeep in Tankah Park
- Zoom over a lagoon by zipline on an aerial adventure
- Kayak and swim in a lovely open-air cenote
- Visit a Mayan village to learn about contemporary customs
- Buffet lunch, entrance fees and round-trip transportation included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A little bit of history and a whole lot of adventure! Ride through the jungle, go ziplining and kayak in a cenote. The authentic lunch is a treat!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Our guide, Delio took us to the Tankah park where we experienced the real jungle with the Jeep. Then we walked to the beautiful cenote for the zip lining, kayaking and swimming. The Mayan lunch at the village was amazing.Tulum was very hot, but guide took care of us with umbrella and water.
Miguel did a great job as our tour guide. Well worth the price. The experiences were terrific and the food was delicious!