Book and travel by August 31, 2015 and save 10% off our previously offered price!
- Tour the fascinating archaeological site of Tulum with an expert guide
- Explore the jungle in Tankah Park
- Zoom over a cenote by zipline on an aerial adventure
- Kayak and swim in a lovely open-air cenote
- Visit a Mayan village to learn about contemporary customs
- Buffet lunch, entrance fees and round-trip transportation included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A little bit of history and a whole lot of adventure! Explore the jungle, go ziplining and kayak in a cenote. The authentic lunch is a treat!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
It was really hot to go to Tulum in the afternoon so I would suggest going in the morning but WOW our tour guide was great and Tankah Park was incredible! We swam in beautiful cenotes and ate the most incredible freshly prepared and delicious traditional Mayan food I've ever had or will have in my life! It's been a week and I'm still craving it!
Excellent!! Vary good value for the cost. We had a great time and the lunch was very good.
$119.99 Save $12.00