- Snorkel with turtles on this tour from Cancun!
- Admire amazing rock formations while snorkeling underground in a cenote
- Snorkel and swim with sea turtles in Akumal, a protected marine area
- Learn about the surrounding marine ecosystem from your professional guide
- Round-trip hotel transportation, use of snorkel equipment and snacks included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
It's a a tranquil getaway from Cancun and a fun day of snorkeling on the Riviera Maya's only natural sea turtle sanctuary.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
When you reach Akumal, a natural protected area for sea turtles, jump in the water for more snorkeling. This area is home to four of the world’s eight total sea turtle species. Get an up-close look at sea turtles as you snorkel in the warm waters off the shore of Akumal Beach. See colorful coral and other tropical fish as you learn about the life of sea turtles from your professional guide.
After a day of snorkeling, you’ll be transported back to your Riviera Maya hotel.
Definitely an amazing experience! My kids had an awesome time. The Cenote was a great part of the adventure as well. Very close to Playa del Carmen and Cancun.
Friendly guide, professional and a wonderful experience all round!
Snorkeling in cenote and with lots of turtles was a great experience. Definitely recommend this tour is a small group.
Our guide was nice, but not very animated. We saw quite a few turtles but not much else and the beach was very busy. It might have been better to just taxi to Axumel and rent snorkel gear. The cenote stop was very nice and all the family enjoyed swimming in the cenotes.