- All-inclusive day trip to Xel-Há, a natural aquarium in the Riviera Maya
- Discover caves, cenotes, a hanging bridge and a hidden beach
- Snorkel and swim in a turquoise-colored lagoon and spot colorful angelfish
- Float down a river in an inner tube and jump off a cliff into the water below
- Entrance fee, locker use, towels, snorkel gear, unlimited food and beverages included
- Pickup and drop-off from most Cancun hotels included
What You Can Expect
Your itinerary is up to you, but definitely pocket a map after entering Xel-Há, filled with a lagoon, cenotes and creeks formed by the underground rivers flowing out to the Caribbean. To preserve the park’s ecology, please note that only biodegradable sunscreen is permitted (available for purchase on-site).
You might begin your day at the lagoon, where you can place your belongings in nearby lockers (locker use included), and pick up snorkeling gear and towels (rental provided but deposit required). As you swim in the glittering lagoon, explore its edges for optimal views of a variety of angelfish and rays.
In the mood for a stroll? Wander the maze of paved trails through Xel-Há's lush jungle, and along the way, catch glimpses of tropical birds, iguanas and other wildlife. Come upon a floating bridge, cenotes, caves and a hidden beach. When you need a break, plant yourself on a lounge chair and admire views of the lush forest.
Pick up the pace again and ride the tram, bicycle or walk to the top of the river, and climb aboard an inner tube. Float past mangroves, down the river, and if you seek thrills, there’s a spot where you can leap off a cliff into the water below.
When it’s time for snacks or lunch, head over to one of the park’s five restaurants. Whether you want to chow down buffet-style or prefer a sit-down meal, your all-inclusive entry gives you flexibility, as much food as you'd like, as well as bottomless beverages, alcoholic and nonalcoholic alike.
At the end of your satisfying day exploring the waters and jungle of Xel-Há, you’ll be taken back to your Cancun hotel.