- Mayan cenote adventure tour in the Yucatan
- Snorkel and kayak in four swimming holes amid aquatic flora and fish
- Rappel down rock walls in a semi-open cenote and zipline over an ancient cenote
- Enjoy a variety of cheeses, deli meats, rustic breads and fresh salads for lunch!
- Round-trip transport by air-conditioned vehicle from Cancun and Riviera Maya hotels
- Small-group tour limited to 25 ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Not only do you visit four phenomenal cenotes, but you get a chance to snorkel, rappel, kayak and zipline in these gorgeous natural swimming holes!
What You Can Expect
United States of America
We had a wonderful time on this tour. The cenotes were great. We liked jumping in from the platform where you zipped into the cenote. And you don't just zip once - you do it 3 times! Lunch was good. A photographer took photos at each of the cenotes which we purchased after. It was nice not having to worry about carrying a camera, etc.
This was a fun adventure with an attentive and helpful staff. The zip lines into the Cenotes are just challenging enough to accommodate the whole family. Those who needed extra help to go down the zip line were treated with respect and encouragement by the staff. I would highly recommend this adventure.