- Mayan cenote adventure tour in the Yucatan
- Snorkel and kayak in four swimming holes amid aquatic flora and fish
- Rappel down rock walls in a semi-open cenote and zipline over an ancient cenote
- Enjoy a variety of cheeses, deli meats, rustic breads and fresh salads for lunch!
- Round-trip transport by air-conditioned vehicle from Cancun and Riviera Maya hotels
- Small-group tour limited to 25 ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Not only do you visit four phenomenal cenotes, but you get a chance to snorkel, rappel, kayak and zipline in these gorgeous natural swimming holes!
What You Can Expect
Wonderful experience! I felt like our tour guide took excellent care of us. Everything was top notch!
United States of America
We had a wonderful time on this tour. The cenotes were great. We liked jumping in from the platform where you zipped into the cenote. And you don't just zip once - you do it 3 times! Lunch was good. A photographer took photos at each of the cenotes which we purchased after. It was nice not having to worry about carrying a camera, etc.