- 5-hour Xoximilco dinner cruise from Cancun
- Board a festive trajinera with an informative local guide
- Explore the canals of Xoximilco, a modern replica of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed city
- Taste typical Mexican dishes served on board with tequila, beer and fruit-flavored water
- Enjoy traditional live music like mariachi and marimba
- Complimentary pickup and drop-off from selected hotels
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 20 people ensures a personalized experience
What You Can Expect
- Mayan pumpkin seed
- Guacamole and chips
- Squash blossom
- Annatto seed
- Corn on the cob and pear squash
- Oaxacan cheese balls
- Fried silversides
- Baby crickets
- Cactus salad
- Pork in green salsa
- Shrimp with tamarind sauce
- Beef roll with corn sauce and cotija cheese
- Barbecued Mutton
- Chicken with mole sauce
- Steamed fish with wormseed
- Oaxaca milled chocolate
- Amaranth sweets
- Pine nut milk fudge
- Milk caramel
- Corn flan
It was a lot of fun. Great party and atmosphere.
My wife and I were both very happy in taking the Xoximilco cruise tour and highly recommend. We loved the music, food, and entertainment. This tour definitely depends on who you have on your boat and what level of energy you have that night. Be sure you're well rested and come there ready to dance and have fun! I wasn't a big fan of how they push you into purchasing all or none of the pictures. We will remember the experience forever!
We had a great time! Raul was great at getting everyone involved. The music was great, food was interesting and tasty and we had no complaints.
Mark and Doris
It was very fun. On time pick up. Lots of music and drinking. The food was not impressive but the whole mariachi and music was great. Over all it was a great time. Hotel delivery is past midnight. If you are going for the food not the tour for you
The tour was excellent! Jesus was wonderful on the bus very personable. The event was great fun. Our guide on the boat, Jordan, absolutely made the evening with his enthusiasm and sense of humor! I do think the food could have been better.
It's a fun evening, listening to Mexican music and eating Mexican food. Mucho cerveza and tequila
We got to sing, dance, and sway to the music. The employees are very amiable.