- Full-day admission ticket to Xplor Adventure Park
- Fly over the jungle canopy on multiple ziplines, and take a thrilling drop into caverns or a natural sinkhole
- Marvel at ancient rock formations while rafting or swimming through underground rivers
- Steer an amphibious vehicle through the jungle, on bridges and into caves
- Enjoy a hearty buffet lunch featuring healthy fare
- Pickup and drop-off from most Cancun hotels included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A visit to a family-friendly park with offbeat, high-energy activities like driving an amphibious vehicle, ziplining and cave rafting. Hotel pickup and drop-off and an included buffet lunch make it a hassle-free day.
What You Can Expect
Two separate ziplining courses provide equally thrilling experiences. Zip through the treetops on some of the highest ziplines in the Riviera Maya, and capture spectacular aerial views of the park. At one course, soar almost 150 feet (30 meters) high, and then plunge 26 feet (8 meters) underground, speeding through caves and grottoes. The other circuit ends with you splashing down into a deep natural sinkhole.
Take a drive through the lush jungle on an amphibious vehicle, and discover the hidden areas of the park. Explore the grottoes from your vehicle, drive over hanging bridges and learn about the local fauna. There are two separate circuits, each about 3 miles (5 km) long.
Or, climb aboard a raft and check out the subterranean world at your own pace. Using your hands as paddles, admire the grottoes and stalactites up-close as you travel through the caves. You'll also be able to jump off and go for a refreshing swim through the cave channels.
Dry off and freshen up in the park’s dressing rooms or relax on one of its hammocks, and when it’s time to eat, make your way to the restaurant and tuck into an international buffet lunch featuring fresh, healthy food.
After satisfying your adventurous spirit at Xplor, you’ll be transported back to your Cancun hotel.