- Full-day admission ticket to Xplor adventure park
- Enjoy two thrilling zipline courses
- Drive your own amphibious vehicle around the park
- Raft through underground stalactite caves
- Buffet lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop off from Cancun or Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A visit to a family-friendly park with offbeat, high-energy activities like driving an amphibious vehicle, ziplining and cave rafting. Hotel pickup and drop-off and an included buffet lunch make it a hassle-free day.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Or take a drive through the lush Mexican jungle on an amphibious vehicle, and explore the hidden areas of the park. Discover the grottoes from your vehicle, drive over hanging bridges and learn about the local fauna. There are two separate circuits, each about 3 miles (4.8 km) long.
You can also try underground rafting and check out the subterranean world at your own pace. Using your hands as paddles, admire the grottoes and stalactites up-close as you raft through the caves. You'll also be able to jump off and go for a refreshing swim through the cave channels.
Xplor is located approximately 4 miles (6.5km) south of Playa del Carmen and approximately 35 miles (56km) south of the Cancun airport.