- Private shore excursion of the French Riviera coast from Cannes
- Tour of Cannes, Antibes and Biot
- Visit the Film Festival Palace, Croisette Boulevard and the shops of Cannes
- Artsy village of Biot
- See luxurious villas of Cap d'Antibes
- Travel in eight-seater minivan
What You Can Expect
Then you will continue along the coastline to Golfe-Juan where Napoleon landed in 1815, and Juan-les-Pins, passing by the famous seafront with many trendy boutiques.
Admire the sea view from La Garoupe, pass the celebrities villas of Cap d'Antibes and arrive by the ramparts of Antibes. Don't forget to check out Billionaire's Quay, overlooked by the 15th century Fort Vauban, and home to multi-million dollar yachts.
Next, you will reach the patrimony medieval jewel perched amid a green shrine, ideally located east of Antibes and enjoy some free time to explore before heading to your final stop, Biot. A village full of a unique quality of life and identity inherited from history, Arts and Crafts. You can visit the museum which stands at the foot of the village, or discover the many pottery, ceramic and jewelery workshops located throughout this pretty village.