Book now and travel from July 1 to August 31, 2014 to save 10% on the recommended retail price
- Private shore excursion to Monaco and Eze from Cannes port
- Free time to visit the Old Town of Monaco and the Royal Palace
- Follow the Formula One Grand Prix lap in Monte Carlo
- Free time to shop and relax at Casino Square in Monte Carlo
- Scenic coastal drive along the Corniche and bays between Monaco and Nice
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Next stop is Monaco, which is reached through breathtaking coastal roads. In Monaco you will visit the Old Town and enjoy some free time to see the Royal Palace (open June to October).
You will then continue on to Monaco’s most famous resort area, Monte Carlo, where you will do a lap on the Formula One Grand Prix circuit. You can also enjoy some free time at Casino Square to amuse yourself with luxury shopping, stunning gardens, spectacular yachts, chic casinos or simply relax in a bar and admire the amazing cars parked by Monte Carlo Casino.
Finally you will visit the unforgettable middle-age village of Eze with boutiques carved in the rock, discover the world of senses and flowers as you visit a perfumery.
Our driver guide was amazing for this tour. She was informative, fun, interesting, and very considerate of our group. We learnt so much from her throughout the entire day. I would recommend this tour to everybody!
Joe was our guide and he was terrific. His knowledge was excellent and he was very flexible. Would recommend him to anyone. We went to Nice, Eze and Monaco. Would recommend.