- Private four-hour shore excursion from Cannes
- In Cannes, visit the Film Festival Palace and Croisette Boulevard
- Travel into the countryside to the town of Grasse
- Guided visit of perfume factory in Grasse
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Stop at the Film Festival Palace to see celebrity handprints. You will have time to look around the shops and enjoy the sandy beaches. You will also see the famous Croisette Boulevard, which stretches along the beachfront and is home to exclusive shops and hotels.
Then you’ll head into the Provence countryside to the town of Grasse, the world’s perfume capital. You’ll have a guided perfumery tour, and then have time to visit the old town and explore the medieval streets, peruse the many shops or take a rest in a local bar.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Cannes port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.