- Small-group day trip from Cannes to French Riviera towns
- Cannes Film Festival Palace, Antibes Old Town, Eze perfumery and Monte Carlo palace and casino
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your English-speaking driver on this small-group tour
- Minivan transportation with maximum of eight passengers
- Pickup and drop-off from centrally located Cannes hotels
The tour starts with a visit in Eze where you’ll admire the medieval village and see the Fragonard perfumery. You’ll then cross the border into Monaco, where you’ll travel to the town of Monte Carlo to see the cathedral, the royal palace (open only from June to October), Old Town, the casino and the Grand Prix circuit.
In Cannes, you’ll see the expensive boutiques that line Boulevard de la Croisette and visit the Film Festival Palace with its celebrity hand-prints. To finish you’ll pass through Juan-les-Pins to Antibes where you’ll see Old Town and the mega-yachts of Billionaire’s Quay.
You’ll have approximately 25 minutes in Eze, one hour in Monte Carlo and 45 minutes each in Cannes and Antibes.
Reviewed by John M, August 2011
We thoroughly enjoyed our day with your guide along the French Riviera. Manuel was knowledgeable and very responsive to making our tour suited to what we wanted to see and do.
Reviewed by Graham C, September 2011
We were taken on this tour by Michael, a genram working in France. He was a good guide and explained everything in English very well. We started in Antibes where the market was fascinating and also had a look at the obscene wealth on display in the harbour. We visited the medaevil town of Eze which is superb. We then went on to Monaco where we had some free time. We also drove round part of the formula 1 circuit (but unformtunatley on the day one of the roads was closed). Very good tour and very enjoyable.