- Small-group day trip to the Italian Riviera markets from Cannes
2.5 hours to shop at the markets
- Visit the towns of Ventimiglia and Menton
- Photo opportunity above Monaco on the spectacular High Corniche
- Minivan transportation limited to eight passengers, ensuring personalized attention from your English-speaking guide
- Pickup and drop-off from centrally located Cannes hotels
What You Can Expect
You’ll have about 2.5 hours to shop the markets. You'll also stop for lunch by the beach in Ventimiglia, where you’ll have the chance to taste the best pasta in the region at Guiseppe's (not included in tour price).
Returning to the French Riviera via the coastal road, you'll drive through charming Menton, known as the "pearl of France." After a brief stop to walk through the old town, you'll continue along the spectacular High Corniche road, stopping to take photos of the view over Monaco.
nice tour and professional guide
Enjoyed the sites
Great tour guide.... trip was timed perfectly with the right amounts of time spent at Ventimiglia and Menton. Highly recommend.
A good trip made great by our wonderful tour guide Manuel. He was very courteous and knowledgeable, giving us historical tidbits in addition to showing us the sights.