- Small-group day trip from Cannes to Eze and Monaco
- Spectacular views of the French Riviera from Mt Boron and Eze
- Guided perfumery tour in Eze
- Monte Carlo Old Town, palace and casino
- Eight-seater minivan transport
- Minivan transportation limited to eight passengers, ensuring personalized attention
- Pickup and drop off from centrally located Cannes hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
You’ll then leave France and cross the border into Monaco, where your visit to the Old Town of Monte Carlo includes free time to see the palace (open June to October), the changing of the guard, the cathedral and the Cousteau Oceanographic Museum (additional cost).
Continue your tour of Monte Carlo with a lap on the famous roads used for the Formula One Grand Prix. You will then have free time at Casino Square to do some luxury shopping, see the stunning gardens and mega-yachts in the harbor or simply watch beautiful people at play in their favorite haunt.
You'll then take a drive along the spectacular coastline of the Lower Corniche between Nice and Monaco, past tranquil villages, modern marinas and the Villefranche bay and citadel, as you return to your hotel in Cannes.
Your minivan is limited to just eight people, ensuring you receive personalized service from your English-speaking guide.
very informative guide.
money well spent for the trip
The day could not have been more prefect from the weather to our driver, what a wonderful man he was like family as he drove us around and explained every fine detail of the trip and what our day would consist of. He and Viator deserves 6 stars....