- Small group day trip to Provence
- Popular Saint Paul de Vence, with its art galleries and picturesque lane-ways
- Spectacular views from medieval Gourdon
- Guided perfumery tour in Grasse
- Cannes and its port, boulevard, shops and beaches
- Eight-seater minivan transport
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your English-speaking driver on this small group tour
- Pickup and drop off from centrally located Cannes hotels
Your day trip continues for photo stops at Tourrettes/Loup before winding up in the charming Loup Gorges. The views of the Alps, valleys and spectacular coastline from the perched medieval village of Gourdon are amazing. You will spend an hour here, with time for lunch (not included) and a tasting of the traditional floral-scented candy at the Florian confectionery, a Riviera specialty.
Next stop is a guided perfumery tour in Grasse, world capital of the perfume industry. You'll have approximately 45 minutes of free time here, so you could also visit the old town.
Your last stop is a 45-minute visit to Cannes, to see the old port, La Croisette boulevard, the Film Festival Palace, designer shops and sandy beaches.
Reviewed by Olivia M, October 2012
My French is limited but I do know the word "Magnifique" and that describes perfectly my 8-9 hours experience in Provence. Victor, the guide, so professional, so knowlegeable with perfect manners kept us very comfortable during the trip. Merci beaucoup. Olivia
Reviewed by Debra H, October 2012
I had a relaxing and pleasant time during my day trip to the Provence countryside. We visited the most quaint and beautiful villages of Grasse, Gourdon and St. Paul Vence. We had time to shop, sightsee and eat lunch. I highly recommend this tour.