Book and save 8% compared to the local supplier's price for travel before August 31, 2015!
- Small group day trip to Provence
- Popular Saint Paul de Vence, with its art galleries and picturesque lane-ways
- Spectacular views from medieval Gourdon
- Guided perfumery tour in Grasse
- Cannes and its boulevard, shops and beaches
- Eight-seater minivan transport
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your English-speaking driver on this small group tour
- Pickup and drop off from centrally located Cannes hotels
What You Can Expect
Your day trip continues for photo stops at Tourrettes/Loup before winding up in the charming Loup Gorges. The views of the Alps, valleys and spectacular coastline from the perched medieval village of Gourdon are amazing. You will spend an hour here, with time for lunch (not included) and a tasting of the traditional floral-scented candy at the Florian confectionery, a Riviera specialty.
Next stop is a guided perfumery tour in Grasse, world capital of the perfume industry. You'll have approximately 45 minutes of free time here, so you could also visit the old town.
Your last stop is a 45-minute visit to Cannes, to see La Croisette boulevard, the Film Festival Palace, designer shops and sandy beaches.
$116.98 Save $9.36