Numbers are limited to a maximum of eight people on this small-group tour, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your English-speaking guide.
- Evening tour and dinner in Monte Carlo from Cannes
- Small-group tour (maximum eight people) for a personalized experience
- Scenic coastal drive along the seaside corniche
- Tour the Formula One Grand Prix circuit
- Free time to explore Monaco
- Three-course dinner at a restaurant in the heart of Monte Carlo
What You Can Expect
You will then have 2.5 to 3 hours to eat and enjoy glamorous Monte Carlo. Your included three-course dinner is at a restaurant in the heart of this famous millionaire's playground. You’ll have a choice of dishes from the "gourmet" menu, as well as your choice of a half bottle of wine, beer or soft drinks, plus coffee.
After dinner you are free to explore Monte Carlo at your leisure. If you wish to enter Monte Carlo Casino, you will need to pay EUR10 directly to the casino, and you must bring your passport.
This small-group tour is conducted by an eight-seater minivan with an English-speaking guide. Numbers are limited to eight people, ensuring a personalized experience.
Fantastic guide made for a fantastic trip! Well worth the money.
This was one of the best highlights of our trip.
Our guide was fantastic, great sense of humour and brilliant knowledge of the area. He gave us time to stop and take photographs and made the evening a total success.
Geraldton, Western Australia.