- Small-group day trip to St-Tropez from Cannes
- Scenic drive through the Maure Forest and along the Golden Corniche
- Free time to explore St-Tropez
- Visit Port Grimaud, known as "Little Venice"
- Sail across the Bay of St-Tropez (summer only)
- Small-group tour ensures privileged, personalized attention from your English-speaking guide
- Pickup and drop-off from centrally located Cannes hotels included
What You Can Expect
You’ll have free time to explore St-Tropez on your own; wander through the boutiques, people-watch at a café or marvel at the yachts that bob in the water. You'll also make a stop at Port Grimaud, just west of St-Tropez. Often called "Little Venice," Port Grimaud is known for its canals, bridges, boutiques and charming houses.
In summer (June 15 to September 15), the day trip includes a short sail across the beautiful Bay of St-Tropez.
On your return to Cannes, you'll drive along the spectacular Mediterranean coast, through the seaside towns of St Maxime and St Raphael and the Golden Corniche.