- Afternoon tea at Mount Nelson Hotel in Cape Town
- Enjoy views of Table Mountain from the hotel lounge while you eat
- Feast on a beautifully arranged selection of dainty sandwiches, pastries and empanadas
- Treat yourself with a range of sweets and cakes like chocolate éclairs and petit fours
- Choose from a quality selection of loose-leaf teas such as Earl Grey and Rooibos
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from selected Cape Town hotels included
What You Can Expect
Head straight to the hotel’s lounge, where a sumptuous afternoon tea buffet is laid out on the elegant Windsor table for you to enjoy. Choose from a selection of savory light bites including neatly cut finger sandwiches, pastries and empanadas, as well as delicately created sweets like chocolate éclairs, cakes and petit fours (tiny chocolates).
Cape Town is well known for its teas, and the Mount Nelson doesn’t disappoint with its selection. Accompany your buffet with one of 30 different loose teas, including favorites like Earl Grey, Darjeeling, Lapsang Souchong and Rooibos.
After two hours of relaxing in Cape Town’s most indulgent hotel, your host will collect you from the lobby and drop you back in town or at your Cape Town hotel.