- Safari day trip to Aquila Game Reserve from Cape Town
- Spot South Africa’s Big Five animals on a game drive around this malaria-free private reserve
- Watch out for endangered species like snow leopards
- Lean about the reserve’s wild animals and birdlife from your game ranger guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
On arrival, meet your game ranger guide and embark on an Open vehicle game drive around the park.
Watch out for Africa’s famous Big Five -- African elephants, Cape buffalos, lions, leopards and rhinos – while touring the park, and learn from your guide how the phrase ‘Big Five’ came to be coined. Plus, look for hippos, giraffes.
After your Game Drive you will return for lunch (included).
Aquila Game Reserve is well known for its large natural wetland, and so the bird-watching opportunities here are plentiful. Home to more than 170 different species of bird, the park is actually named after the endangered Black Eagle (Aquila). Keep your eyes open as you explore the park and you might be lucky enough to see one!
After 2 and half hours of touring the park on your game drive, meet your host for the journey back to Cape Town, arriving in the late afternoon.
Very nice tour with both breakfast and lunch included, totally worth the price!
Great day out. Location was stunning, and food (breakfast and lunch included in tour) was first class. Very clean, helpful and friendly staff. Would definitely recommend this tour.
Saw lots of wildlife in natural surroundings-was great fun.