- 4-hour cultural tour of Cape Town with an expert local guide
- Discover the character and colorful houses of Bo-Kaap (Malay Quarter) and visit Bo-Kaap Museum
- Walk around City Bowl and visit a locally renowned spice shop
- Get a glimpse of home life in modern-day home Cape Town while enjoying a traditional meal at a private home
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from centrally located Cape Town hotels included
What You Can Expect
The cultural tour is a great way to experience a country. It's not for the destination; it's for understanding the people who live in the destination.
Our guide was excellent and we thoroughly enjoyed her hospitality and hearing about a lesser known Cape Town story.
Totally disappointing and a waste of time. Got walked around streets looking at the houses which I could have done myself. Very beautiful but no need for a guide to show me what I can see without adding anything. Dinner with a family was very good and culturally interesting but that alone wasnt enou