- Full-day Cape Peninsula tour from Cape Town with an expert local guide
- Travel along scenic coastal roads to Hout Bay, and visit Duiker Island if you wish
- Explore Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens in the UNESCO-listed Cape Floral Kingdom
- Spend time at leisure in Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
- Visit Simon’s Town and pass through the picturesque coastal towns of Fish Hoek and Muizenberg
- Hotel pick and drop-off from your centrally located Cape Town hotel
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Cape Town is BeautifulPhoto by: kellisj2003
- Aquila Game ReservePhoto by: Lynda C
- Bus viewPhoto by: Norman S
- Beach near CapetownPhoto by: Norman S
- Bolder BeachPhoto by: Kimberly S
- Photo taken at the Cape Point ...Photo by: Kimberly S
- Good HopePhoto by: Ivan L
- Cape PointPhoto by: Ivan L
- Penguin Boulders. Cuteness ...Photo by: Alvy
- Cape Point Lighthouse. The ...Photo by: Alvy
- Cape of Good Hope. The end of ...Photo by: Alvy
- Seal at Hout BayPhoto by: Mark H
Australia, 09 2015
- Cape PointPhoto by: tessa v
- Hout Bay from Chapmans Peak ...Photo by: tessa v
- OstrichPhoto by: C S
Netherlands, 09 2014
- Somewhere along the coastPhoto by: C S
Netherlands, 09 2014
- Cape PointPhoto by: flamingos7
- Misty Chapman's PeakPhoto by: Andreas Iwan S
Singapore, 06 2014
- Cape of Good HopePhoto by: Margareth E
- Tour PhotoPhoto by: FOLUSO A
What You Can Expect
Continue via Chapmans Peak to the southernmost edge of the Cape Peninsula at the far end of Table Mountain National Park to reach Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. With roughly 1.5 hours at leisure here, you can explore on your own or perhaps visit one of the reserve’s cafes for lunch (own expense). Time permitting, stroll down to Cape Point to see the actual tip of the peninsula where the Atlantic and Indian oceans collide.
On the way back to Cape Town, visit Simon’s Town on the False Bay Coast for a look around and head to Boulder’s Beach (entry at own expense) to see the town’s cute colony of African penguins.
Return to your Cape Town hotel via the pretty towns of Fish Hoek and Muizenberg with your final stop at Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens -- set at the foot of Table Mountain -- and explore its stunning grounds with your guide. Kirstenbosch grows vegetation and fauna that are totally unique to the Cape Floral Region and the site was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2004. See the rare plants and trees on a walk around the Western’s Capes very own botanical wonderland.
Our driver, called Super, was well just super! He gave great commentary on all the highlights and worked around heavy traffic delays. I became ill on trip and he got us to a pharmacy and was very helpful. Loved the Penguins! Full day tour with lots to see.
Partha B India
It was an excellent tour. I forget her name but our tour guide, an elderly lady, was caring and full of enthusiasm. We traveled in a Springboks luxury bus, and despite huge onrush of holiday traffic Dec 29 our tour guide and the driver skillfully managed the trip enabling us visit all the places on the itinerary with time to spare. I highly recommend this tour package.
This was an excellent experience and I enjoyed my time with other visitors. The group was small, and we got to know each other well. The views were spectacular, and the driver was friendly and well informed. It was a perfect way to introduce ourselves to the Cape region and get our bearings for other planned trips later in the week.
Our tour guide was Chris, who was a very friendly, very knowledgable and very entertaining guide. He picked us up bang on time and looked after us extremely well all day long. The bus was very comfortable. The tour was very interesting with the most stunning views. It has really whet our appetite for Africa. I would highly recommend this tour. We will definitely be returning. Have no worries about booking this tour. It was a great day out.
Great guide and we packed a lot into one day. Went to places you wouldn't find on your own and plenty of historic background and local knowledge. Thanks Robbie.
peninsula tour was great. Johnathan is an excellent guide, he knows a lot about the flora and the animals, he has a good sense of humor. We had a great day !!
This tour was outstanding in every way. Our guide Elaine was knowledgeable and set a perfect pace for this all-day tour. The group was a great size - 10 - and I felt this tour was an excellent value for the price. I highly recommend this tour for those who want to see the major sights of the Cape Town area.
Michael was an excellent tour guide. We really enjoyed seeing the penguins. We got a lot of sight-seeing in on this trip. And the Botanical gardens with the tree-top walk was interesting and beautiful.
The tour was exactly as described. Our guide was very knowledgeable and by starting a bit early, we were ahead of the majority of tour buses. We had adequate time at each of the stops.
Jonathan was so knowledgeable and friendly. We learned so much ! He got us everywhere early to avoid crowds, taught us about some history and culture, and made us laugh. What more can you ask for?