- Full-day Cape Peninsula tour from Cape Town with an expert local guide
- Travel along scenic coastal roads to Hout Bay, and visit Duiker Island if you wish
- Explore Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens in the UNESCO-listed Cape Floral Kingdom
- Spend time at leisure in Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
- Visit Simon’s Town and pass through the picturesque coastal towns of Fish Hoek and Muizenberg
- Hotel pick and drop-off from your centrally located Cape Town hotel
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Cape Town is BeautifulPhoto by: kellisj2003
- Aquila Game ReservePhoto by: Lynda C
- Bolder BeachPhoto by: Kimberly S
- Photo taken at the Cape Point ...Photo by: Kimberly S
- Good HopePhoto by: Ivan L
- Cape PointPhoto by: Ivan L
- Penguin Boulders. Cuteness ...Photo by: Alvy
- Cape Point Lighthouse. The ...Photo by: Alvy
- Cape of Good Hope. The end of ...Photo by: Alvy
- Seal at Hout BayPhoto by: Mark H
Australia, 09 2015
- Cape PointPhoto by: tessa v
- Hout Bay from Chapmans Peak ...Photo by: tessa v
- OstrichPhoto by: C S
Netherlands, 09 2014
- Somewhere along the coastPhoto by: C S
Netherlands, 09 2014
- Cape PointPhoto by: flamingos7
- Misty Chapman's PeakPhoto by: Andreas Iwan S
Singapore, 06 2014
- Cape of Good HopePhoto by: Margareth E
- Tour PhotoPhoto by: FOLUSO A
- Cape PointPhoto by: Dean R
- penguin colonyPhoto by: Dean R
What You Can Expect
Continue via Chapmans Peak to the southernmost edge of the Cape Peninsula at the far end of Table Mountain National Park to reach Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. With roughly 1.5 hours at leisure here, you can explore on your own or perhaps visit one of the reserve’s cafes for lunch (own expense). Time permitting, stroll down to Cape Point to see the actual tip of the peninsula where the Atlantic and Indian oceans collide.
On the way back to Cape Town, visit Simon’s Town on the False Bay Coast for a look around and head to Boulder’s Beach (entry at own expense) to see the town’s cute colony of African penguins.
Return to your Cape Town hotel via the pretty towns of Fish Hoek and Muizenberg with your final stop at Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens -- set at the foot of Table Mountain -- and explore its stunning grounds with your guide. Kirstenbosch grows vegetation and fauna that are totally unique to the Cape Floral Region and the site was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2004. See the rare plants and trees on a walk around the Western’s Capes very own botanical wonderland.
Jonathan was so knowledgeable and friendly. We learned so much ! He got us everywhere early to avoid crowds, taught us about some history and culture, and made us laugh. What more can you ask for?
best tour guide and driver
Had a great time, I only had 3 days to spend in Cape Town and when I was looking for a tour, this come up, it was worth while. Our travel guide an older lady very super awsome!!! Time went fast but i was able to see a lot in one day. Highly recommended.
I loved this tour. It covers a lot of ground in one day. Whether you have a short amount of time or you're staying for longer, this tour gives you a great snapshot of the gorgeous scenes of Cape Town and around hitting all the major highlights. Make sure you dress in layers and wear comfortable shoes. The weather is all over the place, it could be warm, windy, or rainy or all three in one, so be ready for it. I totally recommend this tour, and don't forget your camera! Enjoy :
The tour was great and Cape Peninsula just amazing! We went to Cape Point and Cape of Good Hope, where you feel all the beauty and freedom and wilderness of this fantastic place with all your heart, then we had lunch at beautiful restaurant with more than reasonable prices and visited colony of penguins. All places were very well organized, so tourists can have enough time and make good pictures. Maybe it would be good to spend a bit more time at Botanical Gardens, on the other hand not all people are interested in plants so much.
Guide Elain has been providing a lot of interesting information during all the tour. The bus was very comfortable, we had enough stops and enough time at every stop.
Great trip for those short of time! The company were flexible when I was delayed and couldn't do full day tour. I flew out of Cape Town that afternoon, and half day was a perfect highlights tour! Guide Desmond was terrific and didn't talk too much or too little - just right!
It was excellent tour. The tour guide was very friendly and knowledgeable. Strongly recommended.
The peninsula day tour was an amazing day! Our guide Rodney picked us up from our hotels and was with us the whole day and provided mountains of information and hilarious anecdotes throughout the trip.
We visited the beautiful Hout Bay and took a boat ride out to see the seals. Then we drove along the stunning coastal road to Cape Point and the Cape of Good Hope. After a fabulous lunch in Simonstown we visited Boulder's Beach where there is a colony of penguins. And our final stop was the beautiful botanical gardens.
I would recommend this trip, for value for money, amazing scenery, fab wildlife sightings and a wonderful day out!
Great tour, amazing scenic views!