- Half-day fashion tour of Cape Town with a local guide
- Discover South African street style and design at its finest
- Chat with local fashion entrepreneurs and designers
- Visit four design studios or boutiques, like Thulare Monareng’s Fashion Deli
- Walk down Long Street and check out the legendary Merchant on Long shop, owned by Hanelli Rupert
What You Can Expect
On this 4-hour tour, meet your guide for a welcome drink, and then set out by minibus to meet the people at the forefront of Cape Town fashion, learning about the city’s street style and trends. Your exact itinerary is decided on the day, but you’ll definitely visit at least four boutiques or design studios where you'll meet the designers. A full list of places that you may visit can be seen in the Itinerary section below.
Visit creative hotspots like Thulare Monareng’s Fashion Deli, a concept store where you can browse for clothes in the same way you’d shop for groceries. Displayed in soda crates and fruit racks, Monareng’s urban street wear is inspirational as well as eye-catching.
Cape Town’s Olive Green Cat is a studio, home to an up-and-coming design duo. Check out their innovative jewellery range, comprising Perspex cuffs and delicate earrings, and speak to the designers themselves about fashion in the city.
Head over to Long Street to browse its independent boutiques with your guide and see for yourself why so many consider it as the creative heart of the capital. Visit the famous Merchants on Long shop, owned by Cape Town fashionista Hanelli Rupert, and marvel at its tantalizing merchandise, sourced solely from Africa.
After four hours of touring the city’s fashion hotspots, your guide will drop you (and any shopping bags) back at the start point in central Cape Town.
- Grandt Mason Originals
- Olive Green Cat
- Robyn Lidsky at Riby
- Thulare Monareng's Fashion Deli
- The Me and You Concept Store
- Merchants on Long