- 45-minute Cape Peninsula helicopter flight from Cape Town
- Fly over Table Mountain, one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature
- Admire the rugged cliffs of Cape Point and Cape of Good Hope from every angle
- See Robben Island, the Twelve Apostles mountain range and the beautiful white beaches of Long Beach, Muizenberg and Hout Bay
- Look out for the penguin colony at Boulders Beach
- Watch as the landscape changes from sandy beaches to rocky coast lines to beautiful vineyards
What You Can Expect
The helicopter tour was Awesome!! The pilot and staff were courteous and attentive. The pilot gave detailed information about the view. This tour should one of the first stops of vacationers to the city.
After a couple days of overcast skies and rain, we finally got a clear and sunny day for our helicopter flight. The 45 minute scenic flight was fantastic. I got the tour for Colleen as a Christmas present to enjoy at the end of our 30 day cruise. Cape Town and area are beautiful and lively. The flight was well organized and operated by Cape Town Helicopters. We took off on time and did a circle of the cape area. The pilot was informative and friendly. We took lots of pictures and felt that the longer flight was good value for a special day in Cape Town.
We really enjoyed the flight - it really was disappointing that the weather wasn't great but our pilot was fantastic. Because of the high wind we couldn't do the full peninsula.
The weather was not very good, it was windy and cloudy, and we didn't see what it was supposed to.