- 12-minute helicopter flight over Cape Town
- Get breathtaking views of Table Mountain, one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature
- See Lion's Head mountain, Green Point and Robben Island
- Admire the beautiful contrast between the rugged mountains, white beaches and crystal-clear ocean
- Choose from several departure times throughout the day
Head to City Bowl and Green Point Stadium, which was used for the 2010 FIFA World Cup, and Signal Hill, which got its name from when it was used to fly flags to warn sailors about the weather. Off the coast of Cape Town, you'll see Robben Island, where many political figures have been imprisoned including Nelson Mandela.
Throughout your 12-minute helicopter flight, your pilot will provide great commentary about the sights you see.
Continue along the coast, in the shadows of the Twelve Apostles mountain range. Enjoy beautiful views of the contrasting rugged mountains and blue water lined by white beaches. Over Camps Bay, you will see the long white beach and popular restaurants, before passing over the luxurious homes along Clifton Beach.
You’ll also get amazing views of one of the world’s greatest natural wonders, Table Mountain. You’ll finish your tour back at the V&A waterfront, the historical heart of Cape Town.