- 25-minute helicopter flight around Cape Town’s Indian and Atlantic coastlines
- Circle Table Mountain -- one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
- Listen to commentary from your pilot while crossing the Cape Peninsula
- Soar past dramatic mountain ranges like Signal Hill and the Twelve Apostles
- Watch out for great white sharks lurking off the coast of Muizenberg Beach
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Cape Town StadiumPhoto by: Nick
- Cape Town by airPhoto by: Kathleen A
- Cape Town view from HelicopterPhoto by: yoshihiro T
- Hout BayPhoto by: FOLUSO A
- Cape TownPhoto by: Gary D
- Atlantic OceanPhoto by: Nick
- Beach and MountainPhoto by: Nick
- Table MountainPhoto by: Nick
What You Can Expect
It was absolutely amazing!
My husband and I took the Two Oceans Tour as a gift to ourselves for our 27th wedding anniversary last week. I was such a wonderful experience. One of the best gifts I've ever received! Cape Town Helicopters is a first class business with new well maintained aircraft. Glad we used them and would again!
Was really good. It has fully met our expectations. The pilot was excellent and friendly. To be recommended.
Best way to see Cape Town!
A great way to see the Penninsula when only in Cape Town for a couple of days.
Very interesting tour, beautiful scenes. Absolutely loved it. The only issue was that I could not hear the pilot well because of the noise.
Timely, nice people. Loved the trip!
I cannot suggest you do this enough. We we fortunate that we did this early afternoon in late August and the weather was fantastic, very warm and little cloud. Going around Cape Town and along the side of Table Island was amazing with great views everywhere, we then circled around the other side of TM and came back to Cape Town after what seemed like 5 minutes but was probably nearer 30 minutes.
Half way through the pilot pointed out some whales which he then circled around so we could take some pictures, this was done at the same height we were flying so there was no effect on the wildlife. If I came back to Cape Town I would certainly do this again.
Katie S United Arab Emirates
Wonderful! Seeing Capetown from above is great! Just be careful of the weather, we had to reschedule 2 times because of the winds during Spring.