- 25-minute helicopter flight around Cape Town’s Indian and Atlantic coastlines
- Circle Table Mountain -- one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
- Listen to commentary from your pilot while crossing the Cape Peninsula
- Soar past dramatic mountain ranges like Signal Hill and the Twelve Apostles
- Watch out for great white sharks lurking off the coast of Muizenberg Beach
Recent Photos of this Tour
While listening to fascinating commentary from your pilot, fly over historic Hout Bay with its busy harbor and beach, and then cross over the Cape Peninsula. Here you’ll see the Atlantic Ocean colliding with the Indian Ocean in the waters around False Bay. Enjoy great views of the contrasting landscapes, from craggy mountain peaks to white sandy beaches lapped by dazzling blue waves. As you pass over this gorgeous stretch of coastline, fly over Muizenberg Beach, keeping an eye out for the distinctive shadow of the great white sharks lurking off the shore!
Curving back around Table Mountain, watch the landscape change again as you glide above Cape Town’s leafy southern suburbs that stretch out toward the vineyards of Constantia Valley. Before touching down, take in Cape Town’s urban cityscape, weaving past downtown skyscrapers and modern high-rises. Landing back at the V&A Waterfront, your journey is complete!
Reviewed by Nick, January 2013
Reviewed by Katie S, United Arab Emirates, November 2012
Wonderful! Seeing Capetown from above is great! Just be careful of the weather, we had to reschedule 2 times because of the winds during Spring.