- Whale-watching Day Trip from Cape Town
- See Southern Right Whales from land
- Explore the coastal town of Hermanus
- Take the spectacular coastal road back to Cape Town
- Stop for an informal Wine Tasting
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
You will also have have the opportunity to wander around the town of Hermanus, and visit its boutique shops, art and craft studios and and stop for lunch (at own expense). You can also take the option of a boat ride for some sea-based whale watching (own expense).
For the return, you will stop briefly for for a wine tasting, before following the beautiful coastal road around False Bay and back to Cape Town. If there is time, you will stop at Stoney Point and see some African penguins amongst the rocks. You may even have the opportunity to see further sightings of whales along the coastal road.