- 4-hour Table Mountain hike in Cape Town, led by an expert guide
- Learn about the geology of Table Mountain, a UNESCO-listed site and one of the New7Wonders of Nature
- See incredible flora and fauna as you walk to Platteklip Gorge and then around the mountain’s flat-topped ridge
- Admire breathtaking panoramas of South Africa’s Hinterland, the Cape of Good Hope and the Twelve Apostles
- Pose for photos against the backdrop of False Bay before descending to Cape Town
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Amazing hike, views, and an incredible guide!
Need to be in pretty good shape to make it to the top. We made it in about an 1 hour 45 minutes. Unfortunately, was cloudy and windy at the top and could not see a thing. It was like being on another planet!!! Took the Gondola down. Overall still highly recommend despite our bad luck with the views.
Manny, our tour guide, was amazingly informative. The hike was strenuous (all in our party are in excellent shape, working out 5 days a week) so you should consider your fitness level before booking this hike. The hike was very scenic and beautiful and the reward at the top is spectacular. We were very lucky and the weather was very clear and the view was unbelievable. I would highly recommend this hike to anyone interested in taking the difficult path to the top.