- Hot-air balloon ride in Cappadocia
- Admire incredible panoramic views of the Cappadocia region from the air
- Get a close look at the stunning volcanic rock formations as you fly up approximately 1,000 feet
- Enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast before your flight
- Toast with a glass of Champagne and receive a complimentary souvenir medal
- Choose a 1-hour or 1.5-hour flight
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Hubby and IPhoto by: Patricia P
- Some carved housesPhoto by: Patricia P
- So close!Photo by: Patricia P
- Family ShotPhoto by: Patricia P
- Cappadocia hot air balloonsPhoto by: kellythepea
USA, 09 2012
- Hot air balloons in CappadociaPhoto by: kellythepea
USA, 09 2012
- Getting startedPhoto by: Patricia P
- Our pilotPhoto by: Patricia P
- our "sister" balloonPhoto by: Patricia P
- Pink CanyonPhoto by: Patricia P
- My in-lawsPhoto by: Patricia P
- Sunrise shadowPhoto by: Patricia P
- Hundred of balloonsPhoto by: Patricia P
- Launching the balloonPhoto by: Patricia P
- 2797.jpgPhoto by: Dario M
- 2459.jpgPhoto by: Dario M
- 2455.jpgPhoto by: Dario M
- 2354.jpgPhoto by: Dario M
- 2336.jpgPhoto by: Dario M
- 2333.jpgPhoto by: Dario M
What You Can Expect
One of the best attractions in Turkey.. a MUST TRY. The tour company was not the cheapest @ SGD300 but it definitely did not disappoint us. Live up to their No.! rating in Cappadocia.
Extraordinarily well run, highly professional, and -- most importantly -- an amazing experience. We couldn't recommend it highly enough. It's worth noting that we had our flight canceled on the first day due to inclement weather, but the company was able to fit us in on the second day. If you do decide to go, make sure you reserve a spot on the first day possible in case you run into the same situation!
I had a wonderful time and the whole process was seamless. From the pickup to the actual fliying. Kudos to our pilot who did a great job keeping us safe.
Lovely experience, a must do when in Turkey!
My wife and I went for this ride on 26/08. We had our hotel pick at 4.30 am, but our flight was delayed and we reached Keyseri airport at 4 am. As we were short on time, we called up the Royal Balloon Chief Pilot Mr. Suat Ulusoy who advised us to come directly to their office/hotel. At 5 am we were served a hearty breakfast there, then divided into groups and taken to the launch field. The sight of the balloons being filled with gas was splendid. We were up in the air for about an hour, during which time we soaked in the magnificent sights of the landscape the early morning rays of the sun touching our faces is something that'll be forever in our memory, we forgot all about our exhaustion and tensions from the flight. Chief Suat kept us entertained with his jokes and by answering our queries on the intricacies of the gas balloon he also guided us about the landscape. When we landed, we were treated to customary champagne and strawberries dipped in chocolate by the staff. It concluded with each one of us being felicitated with a medal as a memento of our flight. We were then dropped off at our hotel. Super happy and content with this tour.
Fantastic Tour! Seeing the sunrise was an incredible experience and our Balloon Pilot/Driver was great. She made it much more fun. Truly a must-do if you're in Cappadocia!
United States of America
This was one of the highlights during my trip to Turkey. The local operator that Viator used for this was very organized and professional. They provided breakfast before the flight as well as a champagne toast afterward apparently a tradition for balloon rides. The balloon pilot was funny, entertaining, and a total pro. We landed in a field of flowers, which was great.
It was a seamless arrangement. Very skillful pilot who took care of everyone onboard.
I have a had 3 ballon trips already but nevr have got a full breakfast prior the flight. Very kind and warm hospitality. Highly recommended. As a negative aspect didnt know that if you pay cash it cost you 20$ less so i ended up paying 40$ more than my colleagues.
This was fantastic. The whole experience unforgettable
They picked us up when they said they would, we had a very skilled professional flying the balloon
An extraordinary experience which I can never forget. The Royal balloons are well organized and have professional licensed pilots. I enjoyed every second of the trip and it was not scary as I thought. It was like a flying balcony. Don't miss this experience.