- Full-day Cappadocia tour to Ihlara Valley with an expert local guide
- Explore Derinkuyu Underground City – the deepest ancient dwelling in the region
- Discover Selime Monastery and wander around its secret passageways
- Head to the cave village of Yaprakhisar and see where scenes from the Star Wars movies were filmed
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from your Göreme or Ürgüp hotel
What You Can Expect
Excellent trip,special places,professional guide.
Amazing tour. Guide was very good. Found interesting. I generally tour myself but this is one of the tour which is very difficult to cover by public transport. I recommend it.
My guide was terrible. I can walk and do most everything. I am just slow. On the first part when we went on a hike he tried to talk me out of going. I insisted and he let me go. He ran ahead and I heard him tell all the other group member not to help me at all. Then he refused to allow me to go the the Selime Monastery and Yaprakhisar because I was too slow. It was a waste of my money since I could not see what was advertised. Especially since the next day, I went on a tour of the Red Valley and the guide allowed me to take the walk, visit the underground city and all the other activities. I was able to do them although I was slow.
You can find better tours. Tour guide didn't tell us much, looked like he didn't want to be there and he smoked the whole time, which I thought was unprofessional..