- Full-day Cappadocia sightseeing tour
- See the bizarre rock formations of the Devrent Valley and Pasabag
- Visit the Göreme Open-Air Museum and try making your own pottery in Avanos
- Enjoy an included lunch and a hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Next, head to Avanos, where you will participate in a pottery-making workshop. Admire the dexterity of the potters at work, and take the opportunity to spin and create your own pottery masterpiece as you learn more about one of Turkey's oldest crafts.
After your visit, return to your coach and finish your tour with a drop-off at your hotel.
- Turkish meze (small appetizers) of breads, aubergine, artichokes, stuffed vine leaves, meatballs and yoghurt with cucumber and garlic
- Chicken, lamb or beef kebabs
- Baklava (filo pastry layers filled with nuts and sweetened with honey or syrup) and coffee
Amazing archeology of rock formations throughout Cappadocia and out lying areas. The hot air balloon ride scenery was magical
Excellent tour, you visit most of Cappadoccia main attractions. The guide and the driver were excellent.