- Full-day Cappadocia sightseeing tour
- Explore Özkonak Underground City, a strategic site built on the slopes of Mt Idis
- See Uchisar, the tallest point in Cappadocia, and interesting natural rock formations in Devrent Valley and Pasabag
- Visit the Open Air Museum in Goreme and participate in a pottery-making workshop in Avanos
- Lunch and round-trip hotel transport included
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people ensures a more personalized experience
Next, head to Devrent Valley, which boasts closely clustered collections of strange volcanic cones and other unique rock formations. Here, your guide will tell you about the fascinating process of erosion.
Continue to Pasabag (Monks Valley) to see interesting mushroom-shaped pinnacles. In the afternoon, visit the Open Air Museum in Goreme, where the remains of rock-cut churches and Christian settlements date back hundreds of years.
You’ll also stop in Avanos to participate in a pottery-making workshop. Learn about the ancient art of pottery from your guide and enjoy creating your own masterpiece.
After your tour, you’ll be taken back to your hotel.