- Full-day Cappadocia sightseeing tour
- See interesting natural rock formations in Devrent Valley and Pasabag
- Visit the Open Air Museum in Goreme and participate in a pottery-making workshop in Avanos
- Lunch and round-trip hotel transport included
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Next, head to Avanos, where you will participate in a pottery-making workshop. As you create your own pottery masterpiece, learn about the ancient art of pottery-marking in Turkey.
Stop for lunch at a restaurant near the Open-Air Museum in Goreme. After lunch explore the museum to see the remains of Christian settlements and rock-cut churches that date back thousands of years.
At the end of your tour, you’ll be taken to your hotel.