- Full-day guided tour of southern Cappadocia including lunch
- Walk in the beautiful Red Valley and visit its hidden cave churches
- See the abandoned rock houses of old Çavuşin village
- Explore Kaymakli Underground City and view the dovecotes of Pigeon Valley
- Visit Avanos, a traditional village known for its pottery making
- Watch potters at work and try making your own earthenware masterpiece
- Enjoy a pickup and drop-off from your Göreme or Ürgüp hotel
What You Can Expect
Thoroughly enjoyed this with a good guide.
This was a really good, full day. The underground city was amazing. The hike was good, although it was in the middle of a very hot day, and we hadn't realised that there was a 4km hike involved so weren't appropriately equipped.
Unfortunately we did not make it to Avanos for pottery-making - instead we were taken to an onyx workshop with a very pricey attached showroom.
Overall I was happy with the day and the tour, and would have appreciated a little more information on what was involved beforehand.