Numbers are limited to 12 on this small-group tour, ensuring personalized attention from a guide.
- Evening Cappadocia tour including a visit to a cave winery and a sunset hike
- See wine stored in caves at a Cappadocian winery
- Sample quality Cappadocian wines with a guide
- Hike through the Red and Rose valleys, passing incredible rock formations
- Watch the sun set over the Red Valley with a bottle of wine and plate of Turkish snacks, if you wish
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Hit the road and travel to Kizilcukur, a village nestled in the heart of Cappadocia’s rather gorgeous Red Valley. Your 1-hour hike starts here, so follow your guide along stunning trails through both the Red and Rose valleys, admiring the Byzantine rock tombs, cave churches and rock formations that abound. The two valleys are named after the area’s rouge-tinted rocks, and the sight of their landscapes as the sun goes down is sure to have you reaching for your camera.
Stroll back to Kizilcukur and enjoy a well-earned rest at an outdoor café. Sit down, crack open your bottle of wine, tuck into a plate of Turkish meze (snacks) and admire the Red Valley’s dramatic sunset.
After relaxing with drinks, food and friendly banter with your guide, return to your minibus and travel back to your hotel where your tour finishes.
I was told that I was going to see wine factories, and will have some samples, but did not happened. The person that took me has to buy the wine for us to drink. I saw nothing concerning wines.