- A 3-hour sunset tour from Cappadocia
- Sample wines from inside a cave, the region’s traditional wine cellar
- Hike through the picturesque Red and Rose valleys
- Look out for ancient rock formations and cave churches
- Learn about the region’s history and culture from an informative guide
- Feast on traditional meze
- Marvel at the spectacular sunset over the valley
What You Can Expect
Hit the road and travel to Kizilcukur, a village nestled in the heart of Cappadocia’s rather gorgeous Red Valley. Your 1-hour hike starts here, so follow your guide along stunning trails through both the Red and Rose valleys, admiring the Byzantine rock tombs, cave churches and rock formations that abound. The two valleys are named after the area’s rouge-tinted rocks, and the sight of their landscapes as the sun goes down is sure to have you reaching for your camera.
Stroll back to Kizilcukur and enjoy a well-earned rest at an outdoor café. Sit down, crack open your bottle of wine, tuck into a plate of Turkish meze (snacks) and admire the Red Valley’s dramatic sunset.
After relaxing with drinks, food and friendly banter with your guide, return to your minibus and travel back to your hotel where your tour finishes.