- 4-hour Doctor Who tour of Cardiff aboard a sightseeing bus
- Learn insider gossip about the series from your guide, a Doctor Who fan
- Walk around Amy Pond’s village where the first episode with Matt Smith was filmed
- Visit Llandaff, the town used as the fictional village of Leadworth
- Pass top Cardiff attractions like Millennium Stadium and National Museum Cardiff
- Hear behind-the-scenes tales about famous doctors, such as Christopher Eccleston, David Tennant and Matt Smith
What You Can Expect
As you travel, your guide will entertain you with fun facts and trivia about the intergalactic time lord, who travels back in time exploring the universe in his TARDIS – a 1960s-style London police box – with his companion.
Stop for a walk through the set of Amy Pond’s village, where scenes from the first episode with Matt Smith as Doctor Who were filmed, and then see sites nearby from popular spin-off series like Torchwood – a popular program about a team of extraterrestrial investigators.
In between seeing screening locations, look out for other top Cardiff attractions while exploring the city. Pass National Museum Cardiff, where collections of archaeology and botany are housed, and see the impressive Millennium Stadium where the Welsh rugby team play.
Visit the pretty neighborhood of Penarth on the outskirts of the city, to see Sarah Jane's home and other shooting locations, and then head to Llandaff, a town outside of Cardiff that was featured as the town of Leadworth – used in the 11th Doctor Who series starring Matt Smith.
After exploring Cardiff and the surrounding area, finish your tour back at the start point.