- Cartagena historical tour with an expert local guide
- Visit the Castle of San Felipe, one of Cartagena's many UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Stop at the Inquisition Museum for a look into 17th-century Cartagena (time permitting)
- Learn about Colombia's African-American past at the San Pedro Claver Church
- All entrance fees and round-trip hotel transportation included
What You Can Expect
Continue on to the san Pedro Claver Chruch, a magnificent monastery that was the former home to a philanthropic monk; learn about how the monk aided over 300,000 sick slaves arriving into the port, gaining insight into the sentimental value of the structure.
Very good and confortable. Excellent guide Mr. Martim
Pretty nice tour covering all the main points that I wanted to see. Kinda was shortened to about 4.5 hours from 6, but it was fine with us
Very nice !!!
ggood tour, good tourguide, but he deserved a bigger audience!
BRIAN S USA
Very good tour.