- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour of Cartagena
- Create your own sightseeing itinerary and explore Cartagena at your leisure
- Hop on and off as many times as you like at any of the 13 stops around the city
- Enjoy informative audio commentary on board the bus
- Flexible 24- or 48-hour ticket validity
Aboard a comfortable, open-top, double-decker bus, admire top Cartagena attractions, including the Simon Bolivar statue and the testament to the Spanish Heroes of Cavite and Santiago de Cuba, which can be found beside the port. This monument commemorates the Spanish marines who died in the Spanish-American War of 1898. The San Felipe de Barajas Castle offers stunning views of the city from its ramparts, as well as underground tunnels you can explore!
With your 24-hour or 48-hour ticket, you can remain on the bus for the entire loop (70 minutes) as you listen to the informative audio commentary, or, you can hop on and off at any of the 13 stops around the city to explore Cartagena’s famous fortress walls and historical, brightly colored buildings.
Stops include the Rafael Nunez house, Parque Navas, Muelle de los Pegasos, Castillo de San Felipe, San Sebastian del Pastelillo and India Catalina.