- 4-hour night party tour in Cartagena
- Hop aboard a rustic bus known as a chiva
- Travel through the charming streets of the historical walled city of Cartagena, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Enjoy domestic liquor and snacks on board
- Continue the party at a local nightclub
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Start your party on board with live music, complimentary rum and Coke, and typical Cartagena-style fritters. Your driver takes you from the suburbs of Bocagrande and Manga on a tour of the colonial walled city, a UNESCO World Heritage site, while a guide offers entertaining commentary and ensures a festive atmosphere throughout your ride.
Drive past the Castillo San Felipe de Barajas. Situated on the Hill of San Lázaro, the fortified castle was originally constructed by the Spanish in 1536 to protect them from an attack. Traveling through the Old City of Cartagena, view the archways of Las Bóvedas (The Vaults), which house a market of shops and boutiques selling hand-painted Colombian crafts.
With complimentary admission to one of Cartagena’s most popular nightclubs, you’ll have the opportunity to extend the party. Listen to electronic music, salsa and other Latin American rhythms such as reggaeton and vallenato (popular folk music from Colombia). Rumba until midnight, when your driver takes you back to your hotel, or stay at the club longer and arrange for your own transportation back — it’s up to you!