- Cartagena sightseeing shore excursion by Segway
- Tour Cartagena with your guide in a fun and exciting way
- Discover Cartagena's historical El Centro neighborhood
- Learn about Colombia's history and culture from your expert bilingual guide
- See Cartagena's highlights, such as Plaza de los Coches, the Naval Museum and Las Bovédas
- Small-group tour limited to six people ensures a personalized experience
- Covered by our worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
As you explore the neighborhood, admire the ancient buildings, quaint plazas and magnificent landscapes as you learn about the rich history and culture of Colombia from your expert bilingual guide. See Plaza de los Coches, home to the Santo Domingo Church built in the 16th century. Cruise by the Naval Museum , located in a great colonial building and home to reconstructed cityscapes and boat models from past centuries. Next, see Las Bovédas, which were built as dungeons by the Spaniards in the 18th century and are now occupied by shops, boutiques and other businesses.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Cartagena port for your ship’s departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
We had a great time on the Segway tour. Our guide was very knowledgeable and spoke excellent English.
The Segway's themselves were really fun - we got to see a lot of the old town and continued to pass by the walking tour from the ship (there were lots of envious glances coming from those folks as we sped past them). You can take segways through a lot of areas tour busses can't go.
I highly recommend this excursion.
Thoroughly enjoyed the tour - the guide even took us a bit early to ensure we got back to the ship on time. Got to push the Segway capabilities more than any other tour we've done. BIG suggestion is to provide better directions and "getting there" information from the ship docks, airport, etc. Some guidance on cabfare also helpful since the cabbies try to take advantage of tourists.